An Oregon native, Michael Gallagher moved away from his hometown to study and train throughout the country.
As a lifetime athlete himself, Michael doesn’t just train others – he competes! He has been doing triathlons for more than five years and has competed in Sprint, Olympic and Half Ironman events.
Michael specializes in Sprint to Ironman Triathlons, Strength & Conditioning, Swimming, Biking, and Running.
Michael’s achievements include:
- Assistant Masters swim Coach to the Fort Lauderdale Masters swim team where he helped them win back to back championships.
- Triathlon Coach for the Fort Lauderdale triathlon club.
- Featured in Triathlete magazine.
- Featured coach in USA Triathlon magazine.
- Contributing writer for Triathlete magazine.
- Lead personal trainer at a nationally recognized health club.
- Co-race director for 3 local triathlons in Southern Oregon.
- The only USAT certified Triathlon Coach in Southern Oregon.
- Mentored by Swim Coach Marty Hendrick who was inducted into the Broward Sports Hall of Fame in 2014.
He is passionate about helping people achieve their fitness goals whether they are to improve overall health or to compete, and has brought his knowledge and experience back to the Rogue Valley to help others!
Michael’s certifications include: USAT Certified Triathlon Coach, NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, USMS Level 2 Swim Coach, ACE Personal Trainer, ACE Sports Conditioning SpecialistContact Michael